- Parent Company: GiantMouse LLC
- Headquarters: Corte Madera, California, USA
- Product Focus: EDC, Tactical, Survival
- Target Markets: Mid-Range ($75-$200), High End ($200-$400)
- Production Facilities: Italy, China
- Website: https://www.giantmouse.com/
GiantMouse is the brainchild of Danish knifemakers Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes, who partnered with their American entrepreneur buddy Jim Wirth to create a premium production knife brand. Their goal is to provide amazing knife designs with the highest possible quality at a fair price. Each GiantMouse knife is a collaborative effort between Jens and Jesper, and both designers ensure the end result is a knife they will carry and use themselves.