- Parent Company: Cold Steel, Inc.
- Headquarters: Ventura, California
- Product Focus: EDC, Tactical
- Target Markets: Budget (<$75), Mid-Range ($75-$200)
- Production Facilities: Taiwan
- Website: https://www.coldsteel.com/
Tough, durable, and solid is what should come to mind when you hear Cold Steel. Lynn Thompson’s Cold Steel has been making knives and sharp tools since 1980. They offer a wide variety of knives, from karambits, folding, assisted, fixed, and much more. Many of the Cold Steel folders feature their patented Tri-Ad lock. The nice thing about this lock is that it requires very little maintenance.
Check out our list of some of our favorite Cold Steel knives on the market today.