- Parent Company: The James Brand Inc.
- Headquarters: Carlsbad, California (Design work in Portland, OR)
- Product Focus: EDC
- Target Markets: Mid-Range ($75-$200), High End ($200-$400)
- Production Facilities: China
- Website: https://thejamesbrand.com/
The James Brand was created in Portland, Oregon in 2012 by a group of designers and adventurers who were looking for something better. Based on the adage that if you can’t find what you want, you might have to make it yourself, they decided to put pen to paper and design something new: products made with premium materials, a minimalist design aesthetic, and clear attention to the details. They make knives and tools that are a better reflection of our values and lives. Modern, minimal everyday carry is what the James brand is all about.