- Parent Company: Olamic Cutlery, Inc.
- Headquarters: Visalia, California
- Product Focus: Mid-tech, Collectors
- Target Markets: High End ($200-$400), Ultra High End (>$400)
- Production Facilities: USA
- Website: https://www.olamiccutlery.com/
Olamic is a family-owned and operated knife company that started in 2010 in California. Olamic began with fixed blades and expanded into folders in 2013. To do so they brought along ABS MasterSmith Michael Vagnino and built up a small facility in Visalia, CA where he lives. Their goal at the time was to combine old world handwork they learned from their fixed blades and modern materials to make custom folders.