- Parent Company: Tizi Outdoor
- Headquarters: Guangdong Province, China
- Product Focus: EDC
- Target Markets: Mid-Range ($75-$200)
- Production Facilities: China
- Website: http://www.tizi-outdoor.com/
Kizer got its start in knives in 2012 and is seen as one of the premier knife manufacturers out of China. As one of the first knife companies to challenge US quality, Kizer takes pride in the materials they use and the designs they produce. Kizer produces some of the finest production knives produced in China. Use of precision machining and some of the best materials and heat treatments are employed. Kizer creates artful production knives with excellent fit, finish, action and sharpness. The quality versus cost equation is incredibly high, allowing most of the models offered to be considered extreme bargains.