- Parent Company: Grimsmo Knives Inc
- Headquarters: Ontario, Canada
- Product Focus: Mid-tech, Small batch production
- Target Markets: Ultra High End ($400+)
- Production Facilities: Ontario, Canada
- Website: https://grimsmoknives.com/
After starting in his garage in 2008, John Grimsmo became a self-taught CNC machinist. With lots of encouragement from his wife, Meg, he dedicated one day a week to making knives and documenting the process on YouTube, and he called this series “Knife Making Tuesday”. It wasn’t too long before John’s brother Erik partnered with him, and his father-in-law joined them as their accountant. Now this Canadian business has grown to 7 people and 1 dog, and shows no signs of stopping. John hopes to be an inspiration for anyone going into manufacturing, and encourages everyone to “just start”. The company’s Full-Grimsmo philosophy pushes him to pursue perfection in everything he does.