- Parent Company: Ferrum Forge Knife Works
- Headquarters: San Diego, California
- Product Focus: EDC, Collectors
- Target Markets: Mid-Range ($75-$200), High End ($200-$400), Ultra High End ($400+)
- Production Facilities: USA
- Website: http://www.ferrumforge.com/
Ferrum Forge is headed by Elliot Williamson, who has had a knife in hand since age four. As he got older, Elliot became more and more impressed by knife-making masters, and he eventually tried his hand at the art, too. His work has spawned remarkable pocket knives that showcase originality in both materials and design.